Welcome to Water Damage of Miami !
Water damage can be caused in a variety of different ways; from a flooded basement after a storm, to a leaky bathtub sink. Taking quick activity within 48 hours is the best way to prevent mold from growing and dissuades potential advanced damage. It is IMPERATIVE to begin structural drying as soon after water damage occurs, as possible.
Any time you need us to help out, we are available; every day of the year, 24-7. This is because problems that need water damage restoration can occur around the clock. Our 30 minute response time means that your home or office will be back to normal in no time at all.
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO WHEN YOU HAVE WATER DAMAGE?
In order to preserve and protect property from further damage call Water Damage Bayonne and:
- Shut off the water source.
- Turn off electricity at the breakers in the affected rooms or areas.
- Place foil or plastic below furniture legs, to prevent any rust or furniture stains on flooring.
- If possible, keep the indoor temperature below 70 degrees Fahrenheit until the specialist arrives.
- Pin up any draperies.
- Finally, remove all paper, books, magazines etc (that may leave a stain).
We invite you to explore our site and contact us with any and all questions you may have regarding our company or any potential problems that may arise with your structure.